The Thought Box for Anxiety
Feeling consumed by your anxious thoughts? We’ve got something that can help you get out of that anxious loop! Our Thought Box for Anxiety is an emotional care kit that can bring you a sense of calmness. All the activities are backed by scientific research and are designed using mindfulness and cognitive behaviour techniques to help you work through overwhelming feelings and adopt efficient coping mechanisms.
The box contains 5 types of activities:
- How To Cards: Using CBT strategies these cards take you on a journey of introspection, awareness and options that assist change.
- Tangram: This activity engages a few of your cognitive resources like abstract reasoning, visual-spatial understanding and problem solving in the present. This in turn can increase your tolerance overtime.
- Reflective Doing: These journal prompts making the cathartic experience of journaling a load easier! Reflecting using these prompts reminds us of our silver linings.
- Walk in the Park Game: This gamified version of coping strategies, activities and reflection prompts enables you to enjoy the creative process of grounding in the present!
- Join the Dots: A new way to engage in guided breathing for when you’re feeling overwhelmingly anxious.
Note: The box contains short and simple activities which can help in the moment but if practiced overtime and internalised, they can also help in the long run.
*Due to high demand the box will be shipped 5 days after receiving the order