The Thought Box for Self-Care
Want to get to know yourself better? The Thought Box for Self Care helps you engage in activities that encourage self-reflection and self acceptance. All the activities are backed by scientific research and are designed using mindfulness and cognitive behaviour techniques. They’re meant to leave you with a feeling of mental well being.
The box contains 5 types of activities:
- How To Cards: Using CBT strategies these cards take you on a journey of introspection, awareness and options that assist change.
- Reflective Doing: These journal prompts making the cathartic experience of journaling a load easier! Reflecting using these prompts reminds us of our silver linings.
- Walk on the Beach Game: This gamified version of self-reflection and adaptive thought building enables you to creatively work on self-acceptance and inner growth..
- Join the Dots: A new way to engage in guided breathing for when you’re feeling overwhelmingly anxious.
- Play-doh: Sometimes when thoughts get overwhelming, engaging our senses in a grounding activity can help.
Note: The box contains short and simple activities which can help in the moment but if practiced overtime and internalised, they can also help in the long run.
Disclaimer: These activities are not meant to replace therapy but to empower the user with skills to take care of their mental health.
Please note: due to higher than expected demand the box will be shipped 7 days after receiving the order